- To strengthen Lebanon's founding vision of a
free and democratic society.
- To ensure civil equality for all citizens of
Lebanon and protection of human rights.
- To promote the development of a pluralistic,
tolerant Lebanese culture
- To assist refugees and their families displaced
- To prepare the land infrastructure for the reconstruction
of houses and apartments.
- To play a vital role between the land of Lebanon
and the Diaspora
- To help integrate hundreds of needy elderly
and disabled people into society by providing
them with work opportunities.
- To maintain a safe, healthy and sustainable
environment in Lebanon.
- To plant trees and establish parks, forest and
recreation areas across the country.